Applicants are invited to become a part of the Open Entrance Scholarship offered by the University of Windsor for the academic year 2020-21.
The educational award is to attract and support outstanding international students who have a plan to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Founded in 1963, the University of Windsor is a public research university situated in Windsor, Canada. It has a broad range of undergraduate and graduates degree programs to domestic and international students.
Why at the University of Windsor? This university offers financial support and offering more new opportunities for applicants. It provides several job opportunities, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Application Deadline: May 1
- University: University of Windsor
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be coming directly from secondary school studies – the student must have completed a minimum of one term of full-time secondary school studies in the year immediately preceding the academic year that they are applying for.
- In the year immediately preceding, the student is not considered to have returned to secondary school studies to upgrade after a year or more break in studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no additional application required for the opportunity. Applicants must take admission in any of the University’s divisions for the first time undergraduate degree.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV. Before you submit your application via email to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language. But their country language is not English, and then they need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.
The university will provide educational fund for the successful students during the time period of the study program.