Applications are open to apply for the FEBE Golden Jubilee Commemorative International Scholarship offered by the University of Newcastle. This scholarship provides a full fee-waiver for the duration of a full-time undergraduate program.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support academically international students to enrol in a program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 1
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this application you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be enrolling at the Callaghan Campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
- Not hold another funding for the same program of study.
- Be a new student to the University of Newcastle.
- Be commencing in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment in the semester of scholarship offer.
- Not have previously completed an Australian undergraduate degree program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcript, completion certificate, passport, curriculum vitae (cv) / resume and letters of work experience.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, candidates must be commencing in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment in the semester of scholarship offer.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
This support will provide full payment of tuition fees each semester for the duration of an undergraduate program (up to 5 years), provided the scholar continues to meet ongoing conditions.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019